Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One of the better up and coming MTL bands

Check it out I just found these great videos of the Barr Brothers performing. Some of you may remember the singer and drummer Andrew and Brad Barr from the jam band the Slip out of Boston. Well the brothers have relocated to Montreal and started up this band with a harp and bass player.

I have seen them live on two occasions, once opening for the Low Anthem at the fantastic GESU and the other at a very intimate POP Montreal show @ L'envers (which was probably my favorite show of last year) and I highly recommend seeing them.

THE BARR BROTHERS - Lord I Just Can't Keep From Cryin' from Mitch Fillion (southernsouls.ca) on Vimeo.


THE BARR BROTHERS - Sarah Through The Wall from Mitch Fillion (southernsouls.ca) on Vimeo.


No comments: